What’s in it for you to join?
- Knowing that you are doing your part to help us with our commitment to keep GA in Washington healthy, safe, fun and affordable.
- Add your voice to strengthen our ability to get local and state government to listen to us and support our GA causes. Our track record for successes directly benefiting pilots and aircraft owners in Washington is impressive.
- Have fun meeting new friends through chapter and inter-chapter events.
- Stay informed through seminars featuring experts in all aspects of aviation and our bi-monthly WINGS magazine.
- Enjoy merchant discounts offered to WPA members.
- Free camping any day of the week in a rustic cabin that’s located on Stuart Island.
- Much, much more!
- WPA Works Locally & Statewide to Preserve YOUR Right to Fly
- Works to Maintain Sufficient State and Local Funding for YOUR GA Airport
- Wings Newsletter Subscription is Included in Your Active Membership with WPA
- Engage with other Chapters and Social Activities
- On-going Quality Training & Educational Programs
- Engage With Other Pilots in the Bellingham Area & Across Washington State
- Discount on a Subscription to General Aviation News
- Free Use of a Rustic Cabin on Stuart Island
The 2023 WPA annual membership fee is $40.00.
When joining, please select the North Sound Chapter during the application process.